Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Second Assignment: "Midlife Crisis" (posted 9/20/10)

Kind of a gloomy, doomy piece for me but that's how I've been feeling lately while going through my late 30s and early 40s.  But then again, please note the comment I stated under "This Blog Was Created" heading.

This first part of the Triptych is called "Past" (click on it for the larger image)

 
This second part of the Triptych is called "Present" (click on it for the larger image)

 

This third part of the Triptych is called "Future" (click on it for the larger image)

 

 This is all three parts put together of the Triptych called "Midlife Crisis" (click on it for the larger image)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this piece, its very Dada in how it is set up, I especially like the eye, it seems to have a theme of life and time, (from the family portrait, the clock,) it just kind of reminds me of the twilight zone, but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete